Need to file an amended return?
We can help!

Income Tax PREPARATION – Federal and State

  • Your individual Tax Return
  • Your Small Business Needs
  • E-Filing
  • Need to amend a return?
  • Late in filing your return?
  • Do you need to file past year returns?

Income Tax REPRESENTATION – IRS and California

  • Have you received an IRS notice in the mail?
  • Do you need help resolving problems with the IRS?
  • Are you being audited?
  • Do you need to know your tax payment options?
  • Are you in IRS Collections?

Call Us Today 925-320-7800

 bbb_logo   dublin

csea_logo_cmyk      NAEA_CMYK_Blue_only      ebaealogo